Sunday, 22 October 2017

About the Blogger





Hello Explorers!

                                                                             

                                                   My Initiative



As being a Scientifically curious student since my High school, I was fascinated by the mysteries that were proved possible by science. I was amazed on watching scientists exploring and the inventors creating the impossible. I understood that these two skills were the most important things required to recreate and enrich the future. 

From the beginning of the mankind till this day, we have achieved rapid technological and scientific advancements due to these two skills. 

But being a High School student, my only query and doubt solvers were my teachers. Whenever I was curious about some stuff, I got to ask them. But it always went vain since my teachers asked me to focus on the syllabus of the exam and nothing more than that.(I guessed that they never had a good explanation or information about my question).And thus I took the initiative on myself, to find the answers to such questions and re-illuminate the careers and passions of other students like me because I could completely understand their psychological situation and completely empathize with them.

So I decided to begin this blog series for all such curious explorers of science and rediscover the mysteries of science in the world in a fun way. 


So explorers, get ready to begin the journey with me to the Impossible! 




                                          About The Blog



This blog is a blog series about exploring the scientific mysteries of the world. In this series, we explore a new topic every week and conclude it at a point of possibility with scientific theories and explanation to prove the impossible.


 


                                        

                                         My Profile/Bio -



  Name- Akshad Kolhatkar

  Age- 16

  Location-  Pune, India


About Me- I am currently in High School and aspiring to become a robotics engineer, an AI scientist as well as a good researcher in my science passions. I also play football for my school and an amateur EDM artist.



Social Handles- 
                                   
















3 comments:

  1. Akshad man... the representation of ur simple research is awesome... cool... appreciated man... keep uo the track... waiting for ur work ahead..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog man! Its great to see u posting on point info in simple language. Really looking forward for your next blog. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete